Is Creatine Good for You?
I always get questions about creatine monohydrate, so I wanted to compile a list of the top 10 facts I have researched about creatine. First of all, if you’re looking to add size gains, supplementing creatine is a great way to speed up mass gains and muscle growth.
Here are Top 10 Facts about Creatine Monohydrate:
1. In 1832 , a French scientist singled out a new element in flesh of animals that is now referred to as creatine. Many lab studies that have been conducted since that year confirmed that creatine monohydrate powder intake by athletes improved their performance.
2. Creatine monohydrate powder is among allowed health supplements that could be taken by athletes participating in major world competitions and is regarded as part of food group. Pure creatine monohydrate powder does not contain any doping agents.
3. One of the most important creatine monohydrate facts consumers should be paying attention to is product selection. You want to stay away from products that have a potential of containing impurities, fillers or artificial ingredients that might cause unwanted creatine monohydrate side effects. Invest in a high quality pure creatine monohydrate products from reputable sources.
4. According to multiple creatine monohydrate reviews, this product has the following health benefits: improvement of energy and strength, acceleration of recovery after injuries, enhanced mental clarity and focus, amazing antioxidant and neuroprotective qualities.
5. Creatine monohydrate should be taken in two major stages, loading and maintenance. Within a loading stage, take 0.3 grams of creatine monohydrate for each kilo of your total body mass and 0.03 grams per kilo of body weight during the maintenance phase.
6. Creatine monohydrate facts have it that this supplement is one of the most commonly consumed fitness products among leading professional sport figures and amateur fitness enthusiasts.
7. According to well-known creatine monohydrate facts, it’s essential to stay hydrated while taking creatine monohydrate powder since this substance is known to absorb extra water from body tissues. Simply mix your creatine monohydrate powder in water, juice, tea or any sports beverage of your choice. Beware of consuming high caffeine beverages along with creatine monohydrate powder in order to not lessen the efficacy of the product.
8. Creatine monohydrate side effects might include upset stomach, headaches, extreme fatigue and mood swings. In case you take any prescription medications, talk to your doctor to learn more creatine monohydrate facts and whether it’s safe for you.
9. Over 80% of athletes participating in 1996 Olympic Games held in Atlanta reported using pure creatine monohydrate to improve their endurance, give them extra energy necessary to compete. Now, its common for athletes to supplement creatine in their daily diets.
10. According to well-publicized creatine monohydrate facts, this health supplement can improve performance of individuals of all levels fitness level ranging from beginners to professional athletes. No matter what fitness field you choose, creatine monohydrate powder can increase your strength and muscle output anywhere from 5-30%.
FREE COACHING: If you’re looking for more tips, advice, motivation during your workouts, I would be honored to help you daily achieve your goals. If you decide to make me your free Beachbody Coach, you will have full access to my Facebook Fitness Group for additional support and accountability to speed up your results. To make me your free coach, simply click on the link below: