Everyone is always looking for that solution to help them lose weight and burn fat just a little bit faster than they are now. Well, to be honest with you, its not a secret and its not rocket science. Losing weight and buring fat can be quite easy, if you know what you are doing and you stay consistant with it.
Here is a great top 10 list to help you speed up weight loss other than working out. Remember, your routine in the kitchen is just as important as the routine in the gym! I guarantee if you follow these top 10 tips to help you lose weight fast and effectively, you’ll do just that!
1. Evaluate your eating habits. Are you eating late at night, nibbling while cooking, finishing the kids’ meals? Take a look around, and it will be easy to identify a few behaviors you can change that will add up to big calorie savings.
2. Eat regular meals. Figure out the frequency of your meals that works best in your life and stick to it. Regular meals help prevent bingeing.
3. Always shop with a full stomach. It’s a recipe for disaster to go into the grocery store when you are hungry. Shop from a prepared list so impulse buying is kept to a minimum. Eating right starts with stocking healthy food in your pantry and refrigerator.
4. If you fail to plan, plan to fail. You need a strategy for your meals and snacks. Pack healthful snacks for the times of day that you know you are typically hungry and can easily stray from your eating plan.
5. Start your day with breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day. After a long night’s rest, your body needs the fuel to get your metabolism going and give you energy for the rest of the day.
6. If you snack during the day, treat the snack like a mini-meal. The most nutritious snacks contain complex carbohydrates and a small amount of protein and fat.
7. Eat slowly, chew every bite, and savor the taste of the food. Try resting your fork between bites and drinking plenty of water with your meals.
8. Don’t eat after dinner. This is where lots of folks pack on the extra pounds. If you are hungry, try satisfying your urge with a non-caloric beverage or a piece of hard candy. Brushing your teeth after dinner helps reduce the temptation to eat again.
9. Serve food onto individual plates, and leave the extras back at the stove. Bowls of food on the table beg to be eaten, and it takes incredible will power not to dig in for seconds. Remember, it takes about 20 minutes for your mind to get the signal from your belly that you are full.
10. Eat your food sitting down at a table, and from a plate. Food eaten out of packages and while standing is forgettable. You can wind up eating lots more than if you sit down and consciously enjoy your meals.
For more tips and personal coaching, be sure to Make Me Your Free Coach! I would be honored to help you throughout your fitness journey, sharing my best tips and advice with you along the way! To make me your Free Coach, click the link below:
- Tips to Lose Weight Faster
- Lose Weight Faster During Your Workouts
- P90X Diet Tips to Control Cravings
- Diet Tips: How to Properly Dine Out While Following P90X Diet
- Eat More, Lose MORE! Read the Evidence that Explains this Philosophy
- Metabolsim Boost – Lose Weight with These Foods!
- INSANITY Nutritional Tips for Best Results